Thursday, September 29, 2011

New to Blogging

So, I decided that I would join the technological world and start blogging.  Yes, I may be a little behind but at least now I am trying it!  I never wrote a blog before because I never really thought I had anything that interesting to say.  That is probably still true now but the topic I am writing about is worth sharing.  My husband named my blog for me without anything other then my telling him that I wanted to do a blog on my devotions.  He told me I could rename it if I wanted to but I thought the title was fitting.
My daily walk with Jesus is just the way I see my relationship with him.  And as I read and do devotions, I get to know him more and get to hear what he is staying to me.
So, my plan is to post my devotions and what I have learned from them for the day.  Its not some super-spiritual thing, its just what I feel God is saying through the verses I read.  I figure it is a great way to stay accountable and write down what God is saying.  Who knows maybe something God is saying to me, you are hearing also.  So we will see how this goes.  Cant wait to get started here and continue my walk with Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment