Monday, October 17, 2011

Joy in Trials

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that testing of your faith develops perseverance.  Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."
-  James 1:2-4

I have read this verse so many times and have to continue to remind myself that when I am under trials that I must persevere.  We will be tested, we will have trials and how are we going to get to the other side.  Are we going to worry, complain, bring others down with us or are we going to take the situation and choose to look at it differently.  Trials lead to testing of faith which can lead to perseverance which can complete and mature us.  Will be allow for the whole process or stop in the beginning or middle when the trial comes and our faith is tested?

Thought for the Day:  Can we look at our trials as a way to grow and mature? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment